As recognised experts in Data Protection here’s how we can help
Outsourcing all or some of your DPO requirements
Many organisations have reviewed their policies, processes and technical systems to ensure compliance with the appropriate UK and European privacy and data laws, many will have appointed the obligatory Data Protection Officer - often an existing senior executive.
However, as this important and demanding role evolves with the upcoming e-privacy regulations and the risk of conviction and unlimited fines for both the organisation as the 'Controller' and the employee under certain circumstances, many organisations recognise the important of independent expert assurance.
We can help with our Data Protection and Privacy Compliance Helpdesk
• Providing your organisation with the office of the Data Protection Officer (DPO)
• Supporting your existing DPO (including technical assistance, holiday & illness cover etc)
• Advising on your obligations to the Data Protection Regulations
• Monitoring your compliance with Data Protection Regulations
• Providing advice regarding Data Protection Impact Assessments
• Reviewing your policies, privacy notices & data breach reporting procedures
• Reviewing your Records of Processing Activities (ROPA)
• Acting as the contact point with, and co-operate with the supervisory authority
Our experience includes fulfilling the positions of DPO, Consultant and Data Protection Audit in companies ranging in size from 200 employees to over 100,000 employees, and ranging from 4000 to over 50 million customers.
Advising on and addressing the complexities and demands of:
• The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
• The Data Protection Act 2018 (DPA 2018)
• The Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations (PECR)
To discuss your privacy and data laws challenges and appreciate how you can use our services to assess your current processes and provide an ongoing focus contact us firstname.lastname@example.org.