New managed print and digital solutions from CCS
A new framework has been launched by CCS to give public sector and government organisations access to managed print and digital solutions.
Customers from charities, schools and NHS trusts, to councils and government departments, can choose from a full range of print and digital solutions, including both fully managed end to end solutions and individual service options.
• print and paper products (including envelopes and labels)
• digital asset management
• pre-production services (including basic design and artwork, photograph retouching, typesetting and proofreading)
• operational print, security print, large format and wide print
• direct mail and transactional print
• database management
• storage, fulfilment and distribution
Benefits include a transparent price model to help organisations achieve savings, and customers can expect savings in the region of 5-20% depending on their print maturity and volumes.
All suppliers on the framework will use their expertise to help customers achieve savings and move to digital solutions, where possible.
View full details of the Managed Print and Digital Solutions (RM3785) agreement.
Got a question? Email firstname.lastname@example.org