Public Sector Event
Clinical Audit Masterclass
Venue: Hallam Conference Centre
44 Hallam Street
Date: 22 May 2014
Synopsis: This Clinical Audit Masterclass is a one day course that provides delegates with a full understanding of the clinical audit process and includes information and advice on how to carry out clinical audit to an advanced level.
Clinical audit currently has a high profile in the healthcare sector and links into many initiatives and work programmes,
including: Quality Accounts, QIPP, CQUINs, NHSLA requirements, etc. From 2012 all clinicians must undertake and report on personal clinical audit projects for Revalidation. Previous studies have shown that clinical audit projects often fall short of their potential and this course teaches learners best practice in clinical audit and enables attendees to gain a nationally recognised qualification.
Who should attend?
Clinical audit is relevant to all healthcare professionals and is now part of the contracts of employment for many staff.
Clinical Audit Masterclass is suitable for anyone who has a basic understanding of the clinical audit process and who
wants to learn more. The training will also be of value to healthcare managers and professionals who have a lead role in
implementing high quality clinical audit within their organisation.
- Audit definitions and exploring the difference between clinical audit and research
- A short review of the history of clinical audit in the UK
- An in depth look at the clinical audit process
- Examples of successful clinical audit projects
- Critiquing clinical audit projects and how to write a good audit report
- Details of latest national developments in clinical audit
- Tops tips and signposting to other resources
Kerry Tarrant Healthcare Conferences UK 01932 429933 020 8181 6491 (fax) firstname.lastname@example.org