Public Sector Event
Understanding the Criminal Justice Process
Venue: University of Salford
Date: 25 Jun 2014
Synopsis: A unique one day CPD course designed for criminal justice practitioners, organisations wishing to understand more about the Criminal Justice System, and professionals within local bodies who have to work with CJS but require a more solid understanding of how each department works together.
This one-day course will allow all who attend to:
- Find out more about the criminal justice process by following two hypothetical cases (a rape and a burglary) from beginning to end
- Get involved in the decision-making at each stage
- Debate with experienced criminal justice practitioners and criminologists
- Network with colleagues from other criminal justice agencies
Participants who complete this course will gain:
- A systematic knowledge of the entire criminal justice process and the role of each agency within it
- The ability to identify and reflect on key questions regarding their own professional and practical responsibilities and their contribution to criminal justice
- An opportunity to share experiences and questions with practitioners from other agencies
Use discount code PSN10 at booking to receive a 10% discount exclusive to Public-Sector.co.uk users.
Paul Bolton t: 0161 295 4376 e: firstname.lastname@example.org