Public Sector Event
Venue: London, UK
Date: 16 Sep 2015
Synopsis: Data driven transformation is the path to radically improved processes and services across the Public Sector. DataGov 2015 will explore the next steps and actions that you need to take to transform your department and capitalise on the growing Big Data opportunity across the public sector.
The government’s digital revolution is now turning from focusing on individual online services and DataGov 2015 will explore the next steps and actions that you need to take to transform your department and capitalise on the growing Big Data opportunity across the public sector.
With the UK Government’s first ever Chief Data Officer taking the lead, it's clear that data driven transformation is the path to radically improved processes and services across the Public Sector. For local governments, Big Data insight has already proved to have a huge impact across diverse projects and smart city applications. In the UK, Harrow Council have already announced savings of over £4m using Big Data mapping information to streamline waste collection and grounds maintenance.
Driving data culture is just as vital for public sector as private - Key issues for public sector to address on site:
How to achieve greater transparency through innovation and technology using data insight to drive decision making
How to become cost effective and drive digital gov; becoming truly ‘digital first’
How to gain value from vast data sets to deliver better customer services
Create joined up services that benefit the public – cross function delivery (across different public sector functions, departments, groups)
Top 5 Reasons to attend Data Gov:
1. Exclusive forum dedicated to advancing the transformation for executive data leaders across the public sector.
2. Interactive sessions to challenge delegates and to provide opportunity for cross function delivery – collaboration is key
3. Executive healthcare panels dedicated to driving joined up customer thinking via data insight to improve reporting performance and manage cost across the entire healthcare network
4. Optimise service networks through data analytics – explore how vast data sets can be utilised to add value to the customer and cross function performance
5. Workshop day: how to exploit opportunities for smart data applications that will enhance services across the public domain through smart cities thinking
Enquire@iqpc.co.uk +44 (0)207 368 9300