Public Sector Event
Post-16 Funding Conference – Monday 17th October 2016 - Central London
Venue: Central London
Date: 17 Oct 2016
Synopsis: Post-16 Funding Conference gives you the tools and knowledge you need to deliver exceptional educational and learning opportunities.
About the Event:
Capita’s Post-16 Funding Conference comes at a vital time for all those involved in the post-16 education sector. With a current financial and political landscape that is both challenging and unclear, in addition to the introduction of the new Post-16 Skills Plan, this conference gives you the tools and knowledge you need to deliver exceptional educational and learning opportunities.
Hear from a host of high achieving schools and colleges as they discuss and share innovative practice on how to secure funding and spend it effectively and efficiently.
At this timely event, meet with expert speakers as they discuss key issues including:
- Maintaining a dynamic and diverse curriculum that provides students with the choice to build pathways into employment
- Examining collaborative initiatives that provide excellent educational opportunities for the pupil
- Assessing the current and future landscape for post-16 funding
- Evidencing to Ofsted the effectiveness of funding
Do not miss this excellent opportunity to benefit from best practice advice and ensure your organisation is in the best position to utilise the funding and income you receive.
Benefits of Attending:
- Assess the introduction of the Post-16 Skills Plan and the potential impact on funding
- Understand how to build solid partnerships and work in collaboration with other local post-16 providers to maintain financial resilience
- Investigate alternative methods to income generation that will ensure additional funding
- Explore dynamic approaches to securing efficiency savings
- Examine strategies to develop funded student pathways to employment from studying
- Gain further understanding on how to establish enrichment courses that engage pupils and ensure the best outcomes for the child are met
- Discuss initiatives for recruiting and retaining students for sixth form
Follow us on Twitter @capitaconf #capitaconf #post16funding
Veronika Blaskova email@example.com