Public Sector Event
Pupil Premium Conference - Thursday, 24 November 2016, Central London
Date: 24 Nov 2016
Synopsis: Capita’s National Pupil Premium Conference is aptly timed to inform you of innovative ways of using pupil premium funding to raise the attainment of disadvantaged learners.
About the Event:
Capita’s National Pupil Premium Conference enables you to hear from best practice examples of how to utilise pupil premium funding to boost the attainment of disadvantaged pupils whilst providing guidance on how to effectively evidence this impact.
With Ofsted’s recent comments that there is still an attainment gap between children receiving free school meals and those who do not, this conference is aptly timed to inform you of innovative ways of using pupil premium funding to raise the attainment of disadvantaged learners.
Hear from the Department for Education and National Audit Office on Government policy and from primary and secondary school case studies to learn how to successfully spend your budget and present your results. Key topics include:
- Creating lasting change in your school through peer to peer school support and information sharing
- Developing effective evaluative procedures for determining successful pupil premium spending in your institution
- Ensuring appropriate support for SEN and EAL students
- Engaging parents, the community and the learner through successful pupil premium spending
Attend this event to ensure you are fully informed on the most effective methods for spending pupil premium funding, to encourage high attainment for disadvantaged pupils.
Benefits of Attending
- Take away key guidance from the Department for Education and National Audit Office on pupil premium spending and documenting the evidence
- Learn strategies to track the progress of your pupil premium learners to ensure your funding is making an impact
- Benefit from interactive sessions and panel discussions where lively debate and group discussion is fostered to share key ideas
- Examine strategies to ensure you are meeting the individual needs of pupil premium students including learners with SEN, EAL or behavioural issues
- Through networking opportunities, develop strong relationships with other institutions in order to explore best practice and successful initiatives
- Gain incisive knowledge on how to meet the needs of your learner through targeted interventions
Follow us on Twitter @capitaconf #capitaconf #pupilpremium
Veronika Blaskova firstname.lastname@example.org