Public Sector Event
Apprenticeships and Traineeships Conference, Monday 17th October 2016, Central London
Date: 17 Oct 2016
Synopsis: Attend this conference to gain valuable insight on the
operational impact of reforms to policy and funding for
apprenticeships and traineeships and benefit from practicaladvice for overcoming the challenges involved.
A half-day briefing is also attached to this conference the following day, Tuesday 18th October- Establishing an Apprenticeship Programme
About the event-
With the Government announcing an extra £100 million funding for work-based learning programmes, our Apprenticeships and Traineeships Conference is perfectly timed to ensure you can offer the highest quality training and learning to young people while maximising your recruitment budget and solving your skills deficit.
As the introduction of an employer levy in April 2017 quickly approaches and with the drive towards the target to create 3 million apprenticeships by 2020 well underway, do not miss this opportunity to benefit from transferrable knowledge on implementing and managing an effective apprenticeship and traineeship programme.
Benefits of attending:
• Hear from the Skills Funding Agency on transitioning to the digital apprenticeship service
• Gain insight into practical approaches for preparing for the introduction of the apprenticeship levy
• Explore strategies for providing a pathway to skills and further employment through traineeships and examining the funding available
• Assess best practice for attracting talented apprentices to higher and degree level apprenticeships
• Review methods for maximising apprentices’ experience at your organisation
Website - http://www.capitaconferences.co.uk/public-sector-conferences/detail/article/apprenticeships-and-traineeships-oct-16-conference.html?code=SMPSN
Brochure - http://www.capitaconferences.co.uk/pdfgen.html?filename=Apprenticeships_and_Traineeships_03.pdf&code=SMPSN
Follow us on Twitter @capitaconf #ApprenticeshipsConf
Luisa Del Maschio firstname.lastname@example.org