Public Sector Event
SEO Training - One Day Course
Venue: Broadcasting Place, City Campus, Leeds Beckett University
Date: 5 Jan 2017
Synopsis: This practical course will equip you with search engine optimisation (SEO) tools and techniques. Understand how search engines work and learn how to improve your website ranking and visibility to potential customers who are using the keywords that identify your products and services in Google, Bing or other search engines.
Case studies and exercises will show you how to carry out a properly planned SEO campaign that will deliver visible results for your business.
On completion you will be able to:
- Increase your website's search engine rankings.
- Create and implement an effective SEO campaign.
- Attract new clients for your business.
- Develop an action plan for improving your site.
- Search engine marketing overview
- SEO campaign strategy and planning
- On page SEO
- Free search engine tools and services
- Earning links
- Bad SEO
- Digital project management
What will I learn?
You will learn:
- How search engines work.
- How to develop local, national and international SEO strategies.
- Keyword research.
- Competitive analysis.
- Best-practice SEO copywriting.
- How to create an optimum website architecture.
- How to get pages both indexed and both.
- Why links and brand mentions are important and how to get them.
- An understanding of Google and other search engine ranking factors.
Attending the course
We are open from 09:00 for tea and coffee.
Refreshments will be available and lunch will be provided.
All the materials you will need will be provided.
We’re based in the centre of Leeds at Broadcasting Place, and we have cutting-edge facilities including the Development Studio for desktop, web and mobile platforms. The studio draws on academics with extensive high-level industrial experience in advanced programming techniques and world-class creative digital content essential to success in the creative digital industries.
0113 812 1725 firstname.lastname@example.org