Public Sector Event
Capita Conferences announce details of their The Customer Insight Conference – Thursday, 16th March 2017, Edinburgh
Date: 16 Mar 2017
Synopsis: This conference examines the power of using customer feedback and user experience to drive service transformation
With the Scottish Government emphasising the need for public services to better engage with users, our Customer Insight Conference is uniquely designed to examine the power of using customer feedback and user experience to drive service transformation.
Bringing together a variety of expert speakers and best practice case studies, this timely event covers a range of techniques aimed at affecting change within your organisation through targeted interventions.
Key topics covered include:
- Harnessing customer insight to drive efficiencies
- Examining data analytics to make budgetary savings
- Training staff in complaints handling procedures and understanding how feedback can be used to improve services
- Establishing the use of customer journey mapping within your organisation
- Using customer insight to reach your under-targeted customer base
- Empowering staff and senior management to feel confident using behavioural analytics and customer insight techniques
In an increasingly customer-centric landscape, attend to take away transferable learning and skills to deliver more cost- effective, efficient services and introduce a customer-led focus to your organisation.