Public Sector Event
Capita Conferences announce details of their The Future of Apprenticeships in Scotland Conference – Wednesday 8th March 2017, Edinburgh
Date: 8 Mar 2017
Synopsis: This conference gives you a unique opportunity to hear directly from the Minister for Employability and Training on changes to apprenticeship funding
With the Scottish Government reviewing the findings of the consultation into the introduction of the apprenticeship levy. Our Future of Apprenticeships in Scotland Conference presents a unique opportunity to hear directly from the Minister for Employability and Training on changes to apprenticeship funding, whilst exploring strategies for designing and delivering effective work-based learning.
Taking place during Scottish Apprenticeship Week 2017, do not miss this opportunity to review the importance of developing lasting partnerships between industry, training and education providers.
Key topics covered include:
- The UK Government’s plans for an Apprenticeship Levy
- Expansion of work based learning through Modern Apprenticeships
- Foundation Apprenticeships and their importance in widening access to work based learning
- Developing Graduate Level Apprenticeships
- The role of education providers in supporting apprenticeships and work based learning
As the Government explores the key areas outlined in its review into Scotland’s skills agencies, attend to benefit from practical strategies which will enable you to drive forward innovation in your apprenticeship programme.
Follow us on Twitter @capitaconf # apprenticeshipsscotland2017
Veronika Blaskova : 020 7202 0571 email@example.com