Public Sector Event
The Telegraph Britain's Smart Cities
Venue: The Crystal, Royal Victoria Docks, Siemens Brothers Way, London E16 1GB
Date: 10 Oct 2017
Synopsis: The Telegraph Britain's Smart Cities conference is returning for the third year running on October 10, 2017. City leaders and smart cities experts will engage in vibrant debate providing unique insights into the latest thinking and demonstrating new benchmarks for the industry.
The Telegraph Britain's Smart Cities conference is returning for its third year on Tuesday October 10, 2017.
Taking place at The Crystal, the event will bring together over 200 senior thought leaders and decision makers, providing a unique opportunity to network with major city leaders and business figures from across the UK and internationally.
High profile speakers will provide detailed insights and case studies demonstrating how successful cities are revolutionising their approach, not only to drive economic growth but also to keep pace with demands on connectivity and sustainability, as well as increasing expectations for improved quality of life within an urban environment.
Top confirmed speakers include:
• Jesse Norman MP, Parliamentary Under Secretary of State for Roads, Local Transport and Devolution
• Sir Peter Hendy, Chairman, Network Rail
• Michael Lewis, Chief Executive Officer, E.ON UK
• John Mothersole, Chief Executive Officer, Sheffield City Council
• Cormac Whelan, Chief Executive Officer, UK & Ireland, Nokia
• Clive Selley, CEO, Openreach
• Deborah Colville, Smart Cities and Urban Innovation Lead, Belfast City Council
This is an excellent opportunity to collaborate with senior policy makers and smart city experts to create partnerships that will drive the development of resilient future cities.
If you are a senior-level executive from local or national government, academia or healthcare, you qualify for a complimentary pass.
Click here to find out more and register your interest.
For more information, contact email@example.com or call +44 (0) 207 931 3949