Public Sector Event
Delivering the Francis Report
Venue: Central London
Date: 18 Jun 2013
Synopsis: This important new conference provides a timely opportunity to explore the findings of the Francis Report in detail and reflect upon on how the recommendations can be delivered in practice.
Aims and Objectives
The recent publication of Robert Francis QC's Report, following The Mid Staffordshire NHS Foundation Trust Public Inquiry, undoubtedly represents a landmark event for all UK health and care services. Across his 290 recommendations, he lays down a significant challenge to all staff to improve the quality and safety of care.
This important new conference provides a timely opportunity to explore the findings in detail and reflect upon on how the recommendations can be delivered in practice.
This event provides guidance on how all levels of the healthcare system need to be responding in order to ensure the future quality and safety of care. It also provides an opportunity to learn how the Government, NHS Commissioning Board and other key organisations are responding and plan practical ways to take forward change and improve the culture of healthcare.
Benefits of Attending
- Learn how organisations are responding to the Francis Report and understand the impact of changes they will be introducing
- Understand how the NHS can be reformed to be truly patient centred
- Develop an effective nursing response to ensure the delivery of compassionate care
- Hear case studies from leaders of successful culture change and safety culture development
- Explore the workforce and HR implications of the Francis Report
- Reflect on the recommendations and plan your response
- Build the skills to deliver change and transformation