Public Sector Event
Public Sector Solutions Expo 2019
Venue: Excel, London Royal Victoria Dock
Date: 26 Jun 2019
Synopsis: PSS Expo 2019: Connecting public sector decision makers with industry leading suppliers. Meet with market-leading solution providers and hear the latest public sector news from industry experts and influencers.
On 25-26th June 2019 the Public Sector Solutions Expo is taking place at ExCeL London to empower the people behind public service transformation to deliver smarter and more efficient public services.
PSS is committed to providing the public sector with the right knowledge and tools to face current major industry challenges including budget constraints, political uncertainty and an ever-growing population.
PSS connects market-leading solution providers with senior procurers, decision-makers and influencers from across local and central government and the wider public sector.
What to expect
- • 130+ speakers
- • 100+ exhibitors
- • 30h+ of expert-driven content
- • 12hrs+ of networking
- • 5 CPD certified content streams
- • 2 days event
- • Sustainable public procurement; achieving efficiency and social value
- • Innovating procurement and the impact of pre-engagement
- • Best practice in cost saving and collaborative approaches to public services
- • Unlocking the potential of digital, technology and data for future government
- • Attracting, retaining and developing workforce
- • Urban transformation and delivering the smarter estate
Gareth Rhys Williams
Government Chief Commercial Officer & Non-Executive Director - Cabinet Office
Government Chief Property Officer - Cabinet Office
Chief Executive - Northamptonshire County Council
Chief Executive - Essex County Council
Kristina Murrin CBE
Chief Executive - National Centre for Public Sector Leadership
Register for your free tickets https://pssxpo.co.uk/