Public Sector Event
Transformational Working in Housing Conference
Venue: Park Plaza Riverbank Hotel
Date: 12 Jun 2013
Synopsis: Capita's Transformational Working in Housing Conference provides you with innovative approaches being embarked upon by housing providers to generate cost savings and drive improvement in their organisations.
Aims & Objectives
Against a backdrop of welfare reform and public spending cuts, housing providers must ensure that services are sustainable now and in the future. Capita's Transformational Working in Housing Conference provides you with innovative approaches being embarked upon by housing providers to generate cost savings and drive improvement in their organisations.
Our timely event examines how housing providers can balance an increasingly commercial focus with traditional social housing values by embracing new ways of working.
Expert speakers address key themes including:
- Adapting business models to cope with the new tougher financial environment and to future-proof your organisation
- Exploring and implementing transformational processes and culture change
- Effective governance structures and leadership needed to drive forward improvements
- Demonstrating the cost-benefits of housing's role in health and social care
- Achieving value for money and embedding effective performance measures across your organisation
- Diversifying into new areas to secure new revenue streams
This important event is tailored for housing professionals to ensure you are ready to face the challenges ahead and guarantee that your organisation has the commercial edge needed to cope with the current and future operating landscape.
Benefits of Attending
- Hear from the Homes and Communities Agency on the future policy and funding landscape
- Examine how housing can effectively work with health and wellbeing boards to play a preventative role and save future costs
- Understand how to effectively manage emerging risks and embed a risk management strategy to ensure your business is resilient
- Learn how to streamline processes to create cost savings and achieve value for money
- Gain guidance on building the business case for diversification
- Take away best practice on creating an innovative shared services partnership to enable more efficient delivery
- Benefit from an interactive panel discussion on implementing transformational working