Public Sector Event
Social Housing Finance Conference 2021
Date: 18 May 2021
Synopsis: The economics of social housing, managing risk, sourcing funding and structuring partnerships, are some of the topics featuring this year at the content-rich Social Housing Finance Conference, designed specifically for housing and finance professionals.
The virtual format of Social Housing Finance Conference 2021 will encompass all the best components of the established event; inspiring keynote sessions, panel discussions, Q&As and networking. While we may not be able to come together under one roof, we can still unite virtually to problem solve, connect and share best practice and case-studies. The conference will run across two days, ensuring delegates the same amount of quality content as usual, but over a more digestible timeframe.
Reasons to attend:
1) Discover what’s happening around the financial issues and challenges in the sector, taking into account political and economic aspects but also a real focus on how HAs and businesses are responding.
2) Connect with speakers and peers via a sophisticated virtual networking platform.
3) All sessions and presentations are available via the conference portal post-event, meaning you can catch-up and enjoy any sessions you miss on demand.
4) A professional, online conference platform allows you to create your personal conference planner and set reminders for unmissable sessions.
5) Watch real-time presentations, participate in polls, surveys and live Q&A sessions with our expert speakers.
Matthew Hull Delegate Team Ocean Media Group Ltd E : email@example.com T : 020 7772 8504 Tony Pedra Delegate Team Ocean Media Group Ltd E : firstname.lastname@example.org T : 020 7772 8399